Information Security Policy
We at IMAGICA Lab. Inc., recognize the value and importance of information assets, including such related to content we are entrusted with by our customers, and are committed to protect and safeguard them.
In order to ensure that we conduct our business in line with this commitment across our organization, we have adapted our Information Security Policy to;
- Safeguard information assets we have in our custody and comply with laws and regulations.
- Establish controls and implement measures to prevent leakage, alteration or destruction of information assets whether such being caused intentionally or accidentally.
- Train and educate our employees to ensure that they adequately understand the importance of information assets and properly handling such.
- Apply appropriate levels of controls and measures to information assets by properly classifying such based on importance and confidentiality.
- Establish and aim at measurable goals for information security at each level and organization of the Company.
- Review and evaluate all of the above periodically and as needed and implement changes to maintain the Policy effectiveness and to be able to cope with new threats or vulnerabilities.
Date of enactment：April 1, 2021
Revised on April 1, 2022